Come join me in my journey on the way to my MLIS degree at Wayne State University and beyond.
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Final Thoughts
I had intended to wait until next week to write this post but since I've finished everything for the class, it seems a little pointless to wait. Coming in, I didn't know what to expect out of this class and I wasn't particularly enthusiastic. Introductory courses are often a lot of busy work and loads of stating the obvious. While there was some of that in this course there was much more that was helpful and pertinent. I have learned more about the library profession. I now know that we have a strong core of ethics that stands for things I already hold dear. I've been challenged to think outside of my perceptions and I've found new areas of interest. I've had the chance to work with a wonderful team of women who are all going to become great librarians in their own right. While I still prefer my other class to this one, I feel as though I've put my time to good use. If there is one thing I will take from this class its this: Read and follow the grading rubric provided. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment